Production foreman for a manufacturing factory.
Lead and assist factory workers in getting their work accomplished.
Skills and Abilities
Our factory workers want a strong leader and trusted individual to follow:
- A solid skilled manager who earns their respect, not requires it. Our workers who have been here the longest need to have options in education and training to have them improve their performance.
- They all want to do their best but need help in achieving it. They want support and someone who listens and leads.
- No top dog here. We all work together to achieve mutual goals.
- Experience with non-native speaking workers is a real plus.
- There are over 20 kinds work stations in our 60,000 square foot factory.
Our core competencies include:
- Powder coating
- Vapor degreasing
- Hazardous waste water treatment
- Welding and soldering
- Wood shop
- Physical Vapor Deposition PVD
This is a 10-hour per day operation and requires planning and organization skills.
Education and Experience
- 10 years work history. Our top 40 factory employees have an average of over 15 years at their jobs. Some of our managers have 35 years experience at our company.
- A college education, computer qualified, proven work history and some longevity at prior jobs.
- You must be local or move nearby the factory. We will not hire out-of-the-area individuals.
We manufacture to order and not only make faucets for our own brands but make or plate or finish for over 50 other companies and supply automotive, lighting, hardware, gaming, arms and aerospace companies, to name a few sectors.
Please review our web site completely before sending in a resume, we want to make sure you clearly understand what type of manufacturing we do.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please use Production Foreman as the subject title of your email message.