The Finest Valves for the Finest Faucets
Our premium thermostatic valves are engineered to the highest standards for precise temperature control, performance, comfort, and safety. Our industry-leading valves exceed uniform plumbing codes, are ICC-ES and CSA B125 certified, and UPC listed in USA and Canada.
Our Valving Brands
Our proprietary thermostatic valving brands are Sigmatherm®, Eurotherm®, Simply Safe®, E-Mini, and Butler Mill and Brassworks.®
- Unleaded lavatory sets that exceed NSF 61-9 sanitary standards and California Title 54 requirements.
- Exposed thermostatic systems in all sizes.
- Solid brass construction is the foundation our faucets are built upon.
- All our valves are machined in the USA using CNC computer-driven lathes and mills.
- State of the art ¼" turn ceramic disc cartridges with lifetime warranty.
- We have the world’s finest thermostatic systems – ½", ¾", 1 ¼", 1 ½" and 2" sizes for our residential customers. The 2", 3", 4" and 6" are for our commercial customers.
- Our ½" and ¾" thermostatic valves have the highest flow rates in the world: dual exit ½" at 15 gpm, dual exit ¾" at 32 gpm.
- Pressure balanced tub and shower systems with the diaphragm type removable cartridge are guaranteed for 10 years.
Our Industry-Leading Valving Partners
We design and specify our valving, then partner with the finest technical manufacturers in Europe and USA. Our faucets utilize premium valves and cartridges from these leading brands.
Fluhs of Germany
Kerox of Hungary
Cice of France
Eurotherm of France
Oblamatik of Switzerland
Finding Valves and Cartridges
To purchase replacement parts, cartridges, valves, and other components, click to call or email us.